Interested in Membership?
Member benefits include:
- Industry know-how on how to successfully find, bid and win contracts with Electric Boat and other Navy and Department of Defense entities
- First knowledge of opportunities to get on the ground floor of the US offshore wind supply chain
- Networking and other events
- Targeted workforce development and training, designed to quickly meet emerging needs
- Legislative voice for industry priorities
- UConn’s Innovation Partnership Building’s centralized facilities
Membership is $200.
To join the Consortium, contact Ali Halvordson at 860.949.7474 or email@example.com, or:
The Naval & Maritime Consortium is headquartered at the UCONN Avery Point campus.
1084 Shennecossett Road
Community and Professional Building, Room 306
Groton, CT 06340