Interested in Membership?
Current Member benefits include:
- Company page* on our website that includes:
- Company information, as provided by you on the New Member Survey
- Up to 2 points of contact
- Line card or company brochure (if provided)
- Link to your website for additional information
- Industry know-how on successfully finding, bidding on, and winning contracts with Electric Boat and various DoD entities
- First knowledge of opportunities within the US offshore wind supply chain
- Networking and workshop events
- Targeted workforce development and training
- Legislative voice for industry priorities
- UConn’s Innovation Partnership Building’s centralized facilities
- Industry news and events available only within our Members Portal
- April 1, 2020 – We have opened up the News and Events to All Visitors due to COVID-19 and our desire to serve the wider audience. The news in the Members Portal will now only be member-specific news that isn’t intended to be shared publicly.
- Discounts at Mystic Seaport Museum for Corporate memberships and room bookings
Membership is $200 for your company.
To join the Consortium, contact Ali Halvordson at 860.949.7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the Contact Us form, or submit your Membership Dues of $200 using the Member Payment Information form below.
Member Payment Information
If you are here to make a payment to start or renew your membership, welcome! Enter your information below and one of our staff will connect with you within two business days to ensure you have all the information you need to start enjoying your benefits.
In addition to our Members, we offer a Community Partner membership option. If you would like to know more about this partnership and whether your organization qualifies, connect with us today.
Looking for a printable version of the above flyer? Download the PDF here.
The Naval & Maritime Consortium is headquartered at the UCONN Avery Point campus.
1084 Shennecossett Road
Community and Professional Building, Room 306
Groton, CT 06340